- Second Shift - usually 2:30 PM - 11 PM, some OT required
- Requires broad knowledge of manufacturing techniques and procedures. Understand welding principles, steel materials, and sheet metal. Machining and mechanical understanding.
- Must read blueprints and schematics.
- Vocational school graduate, formal apprenticeship or equivalent trades training required.
- High school degree required. College degree a plus
- Specialized courses or seminars in supervisory subjects beneficial.
- At least 3 - 5 years manufacturing supervision experience
Submit your resume by clicking "Send Resume" below OR attach your resume in an email with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org