The Heat and Control Training Specialist develops eLearning training materials for Processing, Product Handling, and Spray Dynamics internal employees and customers.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Work with subject matter experts (Engineering, Controls, Research and Development, Project Engineering) to research, develop, and upload to Learning Management System all product training materials.
- Update existing computer-based training materials for latest information (New Horizons, equipment changes and features).
- Convert computer-based training materials to Articulate eLearning format.
- Create innovative and interesting training materials using Articulate features.
- Create testing, certification process for internal and external customers.
- Send training materials to subject matter experts review and update based on feedback.
- Upload eLearning to Heat and Control Learning Management System.
- Collaborate with Heat and Control training departments to improve training programs.
- Create and implement a localization plan for all training material using Articulate.